The sale of Romapass has been reactivated.
We inform you that:
- all the museums will be closed on weekends (until further notice);
- not all museums are open;
- the purchased cards will be not refundable if not used;
We recommend, before the purchase of the cards, to verify the opening times, access and booking conditions on the official websites.
For further information please visit Romapass.
Roma Pass, which is sponsored by Rome City Council and the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism, in collaboration with ATAC, the public transport company, is the city tourist pass that allows both tourists and interested local residents to access a variety of discounts and services that make it easier and cheaper to enjoy the beauty of Rome.
It is available in two versions:
• Roma Pass 48 hours (from the first validation), € 32,00
• Roma Pass 72 hours (from the first validation), € 52,00
• with RomaPass 72H: free entry to the first 2 museums and/or archaeological sites of your choice;
with Roma Pass 48H: free entry to the first museums and/or archaeological sites of your choice;
Free admission is valid also for any exhibition held in the museum.
• Free use of the city’s public transport network, for the entire validity of the card;
• Reduced ticket to all other museums and / or archaeological sites and / or experience visited thereafter. The concessionary ticket includes the exhibition held in the museum;
• Discount and special prices for events, exhibitions and tourist services;
• Direct access to Capitoline Mueseums and Saint Angel’s Castle National Museums.
• For Borghese Gallery and Palazzo Valentini Domus Romane the booking is required but its fee is included in the Roma Pass.
• Reserved entrance to Colosseum upon online booking and reserved access to Roma Pass holders.
• Experience (Circo Maximo e Caracalla 4D with AR viewer).
• Free access to toilets services of P.Stop network.
The Kit includes:
• Roma Pass Card: the card to access to museums/archaeological sites and local public transport;
• Roma MAP (logo AR): The map with Tourist INFOPOINTS, Metro Stations and all the Points of Interest that you can visit with Roma Pass. On the Map, you’ll find also addresses and web sites to get and visit them
Where to buy:
• Museums and Tourist INFOPOINTS
• ATAC - Subway ticket office
• Trenitalia Ticket Offices and FrecciaClub
• www.romapass.it and info line +39 060608